There are times when you might feel like you have no power or control over your own life. You’re scared of doing certain things and your fear is debilitating enough to stop you from taking the action that you know you have to. You are constantly dissatisfied with your own sense of self and your life; you avoid certain situations because they not only make you worry, but physically leave you shaking and your only relief is curling up in bed where there are no terrifying things.
The fears you face seem rather silly and irrational – fear of crowds, fear of meeting new people, fear of interaction, etc. Others around you seem to cope just fine, so why do you have this problem? Why are you being so silly about this? This is the response you and your peers have to these very real fears; are you sure that this depression isn’t stemming from something very real, and not of ‘your own imagination’?
Answer a couple of these questions:
- How often do you feel afraid or panic in the most unreasonable situations?
- Isn’t this fear interfering with your daily life and not letting you get work done?
- How often do you avoid simple and normal situations – like going for a cup of coffee with peers – because you’re so afraid?
- Do you have very low self-esteem, given that you’re constantly worrying about things your friends take for granted?
- Do you feel like your life is spinning out of your control?
- All this indicates that you could be suffering from an anxiety disorder that needs an immediate intervention! Like any physical disease, anxiety also has to be treated so that you can overcome it and live life fully!
This book will tell you everything you need to know about anxiety – what it is, the different types of anxiety disorders, the signs and symptoms, and how you can battle it. Not only does it give you details on the disorder itself, it also explains how you, as an individual, can help yourself! It is a practical guide to managing anxiety. This book will help you understand why it is such a difficult situation and why you can’t just ignore or will anxiety away.
Grab a copy today to free yourself from the anxiety that controls you.