- NIVEA Stress Protect Roll On provides 48h effective anti-perspirant protection and gentle NIVEA® care
- With StressProtect actives and Zinc complex
- Skin tolerance dermatologically approved
- Without alcohol or colourants
Product details NIVEA Stress Protect Roll On provides 48h effective anti-perspirant protection and gentle NIVEA® care With StressProtect actives and Zinc complex Skin tolerance dermatologically approved Without alcohol or colourants
Lowest Price: £17.50
Buy from Amazon
You don’t have to own ten pairs of yoga pants to reap the benefits of meditation. Meditation is for you. Whether you’re a stressed out mom, a workaholic or someone who just knows they should learn to deal with stress a little better, meditation is for you.
We all need time for ourselves where YOU are the most important person. Time where your thoughts and emotions matter most. That is what meditation and this course is all about. It dives into the why and the how of how you can be the person that takes care of YOU. And let’s face it, if you’re not taking of you, you won’t have the energy to take care of someone else either!
We know you love to give of yourself, but it is time you take something back starting right now. Unless you do, others will suffer the consequences of you being stressed out and angry for no apparent reason. What they don’t understand is that it requires a lot of energy to listen to others all day. When do you take the time to quiet down and just relax?
You Deserve It!
Mindfulness and meditation is for you.
We don’t want you to become a person you’re not. You’re already awesome so that’s taken care of. What we’re hoping you’ll do is take the lessons in this course to create an enhanced version of the awesome YOU and fill your life with even more fun, caring and love.
In this book you’ll learn about:
- All the different styles of meditation so that you can pick what you like the most.
- How you can prepare for you first relaxing meditation. You’ll feel younger and rejuvenated immediately. It requires a little effort too though!
- An easy to follow 1st Meditation Guide.
- How you can use simple postures to relax more and relieve back pains as a welcomed side-effect.
- And much, much more!
It’s about time you invested into your own wellbeing. We’ll see you on the inside and promise to take good care of you!
Buy from Amazon
- Paul is always on hand for your stress-busting needs
- Hand-held stress reliever
- Made from soft, silicone rubber
- Keep him on your desk or hide him in your pocket for emergencies!
- Measures 6cm x 3.5cm x 8cm
Stress. The very word conjures-up visions of grown men crying into their JD and Coke and women running to the nearest spa for a colonic, a botox and a right royal bitchfest. How we loathe stress and go to pains to avoid it, get round it and cope with it. Stress is a little short of a modern evil; a latter-day curse intimately connected with the speed and intensity of life… not to mention the horror-show that is the 21st century workplace. It would be a grand claim to assert that with a single stressball called Paul that one could soothe-away the worries of the day. So we won’t. Instead, we will say that the ever-so-clever chaps at the colourfully-entitled Suck UK have been at it again, producing a Little Magenta Man who can be squished, squeezed and generally mangled in the name of stress reduction. And venting one’s spleen on Paul will do more for your career prospects than venting anything over, in or near poor Maureen from Accounts. (Don’t blame her, by the way, blame the system). So vent away and watch in awe as Stressball Paul returns to his original shape, bent double, head in hands, weight of the world on his tiny magenta shoulders. Stressball Paul invites us all in stark and very visual terms, to think that, my golly, if we’ve got it bad, imagine how it must feel for him. And that makes one feel better already. Spiffing.
Lowest Price: £1.44
Buy from Amazon